Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Find! - Bamboo Bar Cart and Vintage Ceramic Zebra

It has been quite sometime since I have blogged.  Life gets in the way.  My boys are now driving which leaves me more time (much more) for things like blogging, interior design and more interests.   The job of a full-time mom is fulfilling and yet, empty as you move through certain stages.

I would never have done it any differently.  I have the greatest boys that are happy, centered and loving.    We have raised boys that are polite, respectful, considerate, empathetic and ambitious.  Feel lucky!

Now onto the post...I found the greatest bar cart!!  One of my favorite blogs "Chinoiserie Chic", posted her find and I was bound and determined to find one for my home. http://chinoiseriechic.blogspot.com/2014/01/homegoods-football-and-chinoiserie.html 
When I want something, I become focused on that goal.  (Dog with a bone??)  I WILL hunt it down!!!
So, I went to every HomeGoods within 20 miles of my house for two weeks.  AND yes, it did pay off.

After two weeks, I walked into HomeGoods and there it was waiting for me.  I scooped it up!  I put it in a corner of living room along with my 50's ceramic zebra I found at a local consignment shop.







































No comments:

Post a Comment